I believe that you should have as much information as you possibly can get when starting on a lifestyle change. We have added links to sites that have been of interest to us in our choices of what to eat and do on a new journey. Below you will see a list that we will continue to update as we find new interesting info.
The UCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine exists to research factors influencing physical performance and health and to disseminate knowledge and skills through education.
- To develop a novel understanding of integrated human function during exercise and to use this knowledge:
- To promote health and well-being
- To treat and prevent specific chronic diseases
- To treat and prevent injuries and medical conditions associated with sport and exercise
- To optimize exercise performance
To get all the latest updates from ESSM click HERE
A new website to have a look at
Other Links from around the Universe of Paleo
Traveling to Berlin and Looking for some where to eat
Looking for some where to eat in Queensland, Australia
The Cycle Bistro Dubai
Not loosing weight check this out
Here is an interesting Blogger that’s worth a read http://gokaleo.com/
Please bear in mind that we are not qualified to give advice on medical or nutrition issues. We are merely sharing our personal journey. Before starting anything new it’s always advisable to consult with a professional practitioner.